Phil Leigh;232089 Wrote:
> I've done the whole LP12 bit but had to get out before I went bankrupt!
I did go through the Linn/Naim phase a long time ago. I still have the
LP12/Lingo/Ittok/Karma. If I was in the market for a turntable today,
the LP12 wouldn't be on the shortlist, but it does the job rather
well.

Phil Leigh;232089 Wrote:
> I have no idea what I would do if lost my 5103 or speakers...
>
> Actually I do. I'd go and get some active ATC's ;o)
Do it now, you know it makes sense :-)
My SCM100A's replaced a pair of Isobariks and Naim 135s. "Night and
day" is an oft-abused term in audio circles, but in this case it is
entirely justified.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A