netim3;232307 Wrote:
> How easy would it be to build a dummy SoftSqueeze emulator that is
> controlable from SlimServer and that essentially acts as a Slim-UPnP
> converter - acting as a control point for the Linn DS by forwarding
> forwarding its playlist/music-stream to the DS?
It would be possible for someone to write a plugin that would act as a
uPnP server and hook into SlimServer. I think Andy has mensioned this
in the past in other discussions. But it isn't something Logitec would
do, they have no need for it.

It wouldn't be a trivial task, but it shouldn't be that hard, in the
grand scheme of things :)

--
funkstar