Mark Lanctot;233923 Wrote:
> I didn't have a bad comment.  Machined aluminum castings look really
> cool.  Not $20K cool, but cool.
>
> My only comment was how will they improve the sound?  You appear to
> know before you hear it.

Dont beleive the transporter is the last step and we will never see or
hear a better product.

The hardisk playback technology is a relativly new way of doing it and
i dont thing its fully explored yet.

>From what i know the honey is not the bitperfect thing it still  lies
in have the source converts this bit data into music, and not just
sound but   musical music.
Linn has this done right  and have major resources and some of the most
dedicated and skilled workers  in the industry to refine it.

But we will just have to see have good it really is.

--
harmonic