servies;234394 Wrote:
> Nope, you misunderstood.
> If it measures the same, it can't sound different.

No no no - you just are unable to understand that we may not be
"measuring" the right things yet. Why can't you accept that we may not
know exactly what to "measure" at this time?
Because we do not understand the way that our brains work, we do not
know what is important and what isn't...

YAWN!
I'm tired of pointing out that 30 years ago we measured differentthings
and thought that we knew what we were doing - and now we all know that
was simply wrong!

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)