Phil Leigh;234523 Wrote:
> I'm tired of pointing out that 30 years ago we measured different things
> and thought that we knew what we were doing - and now we all know that
> was simply wrong!
And I'm tired of pointing out that it doesn't matter how our brain
works. If you take the human brain into this equation you can't measure
anything at all, because we all have different experience. It's just an
excuse for 'audiophiles' to be able to doubt any scientific approach of
qualifying their
Furthermore: the functioning of human hearing is pretty well known, how
we test human hearing is nowadays no different than how we did it 30
years ago.

--
servies