tomjtx;234582 Wrote:
> servies,
> I think you might be missing the point.
>
> We are listening to music, not test tones.

The point is that he's not listening to you guys either.  He may be
reading the posts and typing a reply, but is it really going in?

One problem with internet fora is that people often join them to talk,
not to listen.  Stop feeding the troll.

Adam

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/
'Last.fm group: people who don't listen to any of last.fm's top
artists'
(http://www.last.fm/group/People+who+don%27t+listen+to+any+of+last.fm%27s+top+artists)

SB+, EAR 859, Heybrook Sextets plus some other stuff
SB3, Shek d2, Ming-Da MC84-C, Harbeth HL-P3ES