ceejay;237866 Wrote:
> Incidentally, the answer to the question "does the linear PSU make a
> difference in this particular system" is a resounding yes: no need for
> DBT!!  The reason is that the SB2 is in close proximity to  an FM
> radio, and the switching PSU makes the radio completely (and I do mean
> completely) unusable. Moving over to a linear PSU made it usable
> again....

Hi, that's great. I mean, not great but glad you were able diagnose and
remedy the problem. Now, did you try to bring some other PSU (answering
machine or something like that) to the same plug. Did it create the
same issue? I'm very curious to find out is it any PSU, or this one
that feeds SB is especially bad?

Thks,

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.