Morning.

Just got my TP up and running. I am quite pleased.

One issue: I am running the TP straight into my amps w/no pre and
balanced ics. The volume is way too loud at the lowest levels. In
essence, I have no low volume setting.

I assume I need  attenuators (TP ones won't work because I am using
balanced ics). I want to use ones that do not impact the audio quality
one way or another (I am happy with the current sound). Which ones do
people recommend? I have seen the Rothwell name but know nothing about
them. I was wondering if Rothwell is the way to go or whether there is
a better option? ALso, is there any way to deal with this issue w/o
external attenuators.

Thanks in advance.

--
Shredder