Pat Farrell;267868 Wrote:
> Shredder wrote:[color=blue]
> > Glad you like it. As far as I'm concerned, anyone can listen to, and
>
> like anything, and its fine by me. Its your ears and your money.
>
> All the arguing about circuits and parts is hot air.
> IMHO.

Ah, a breath of fresh air!  As usual (perusing your past posts) you
bring a terrific common-sense perspective to the discussion.

I admired the Transporter in its original form, but not enough for it
to be worth $2,000 to me.  But in it's revised form it's worth $3,600
to me (what I paid).  I like it so well, I think it's worthwhile for
others to audition it.

Hopefully some folks will find this useful, or at least provocative
<wink>

Frank

--
HalleysComet