haraldo;261906 Wrote:

> [...]
> Changing from those very expensive cables to ordinary (very cheap)
> balanced canare cables from Blue Jeans cables was such an improvement
> that it just beats me what's going on.... It was just impossible not to
> hear the improvement....
>
> Probably, the KAV400xi hates to be run single-ended, which means:
> I guess there's no definite answer to this, this all depends on the
> rest of the rig and what works best in your situation == Use your ears,
> I reckon....
>
> Cheers
>
> -H

Haraldo have you stuck with Blue Jeans cables or upgraded to something
better?  I'm going to try my TP with Zu cables (Gede XLRs) which I like
a lot with their RCA connectors.  I have a 400Xi as well and I get the
impression Krell do like balanced with them pushing their CAST system
and all.

--
wireless200