kmchow98 wrote:
>> You have mentioned "audio logic" several times in your spec.  Can you
>> please explain what it is?
>
> for this I refer to the internal DAC and the output stages.

Most folks tend to use standard terms, it helps smooth communcations.
"audio logic" is a strange combination of terms to my ears. If you mean
analog output stages, I tend to think its better to use the term, analog
output stages. Which have nothing to do with firmware versions.

I don't know if the actual internal DAC is software controlled, but
there is not much 'logic' in a DAC for that matter.