darrenyeats;291307 Wrote:
> I'm not saying you have to agree with anyone...I'm just querying that
> you agree with Robin. :)
>
> I tend more toward the latter view (YMMV etc).
> Darren

Like your said, YMMV.  In my case, I went from not being able to tell
between an SB2 nude to a SB2-Benchmark DAC1-Naim Nait5i.  Now that I
have upgraded my amps to Naim 202/200 , the difference between an SB2
and a mere half decent Pioneer Universal player is quite big to the CD
player's favour.

Apparently the 202/200 are differentiating the sources much more than
the Nait 5i.  Then again the amps may not be properly burned in yet.
Not sure if they will get more or less revealing.

But of course anyone could tell between analog sources.

--
agentsmith

System 1: SB2 and a mostly Naim system
System 2: SB2 connected digitally to a Meridian F80