hmmm. I updated to 7.1 for my ReadyNAS a few days ago and it installed
FW 40 on my transporter.  Then I switched back to running my
transporter off my windows machine server and it loaded FW36 onto my
transporter.  Unfortunately, the transporter no longer output music.
Then I went back to the ReadyNAS and FW40 and it worked.  I waited a
few days and put 7.1 - 19634 onto both the ReadyNAS and windoze
servers, and this installed FW42 onto the transporter.  All was good
for a few days, but then the transporter started degausing several
times/minute.

I just reinstalled the supported new 7.01 release and this reinstalled
FW37.  Now I have the worst of both worlds: no music is coming out of
my transporter and it is still degausing.

Any suggestions?

--
mikel51