I had the same issue & solved it the same way, i.e., with an RF isolator
in the TV signal cable.  Solved, insofar as the audible hum was
eliminated.

However, I am left with a suspicion that all is not totally fixed.  I
have a Denon 3805 AVR used as a 'pre-amp/mixer' feeding a Rotal RMB
1095 5 channel amplifier. Speakers are B&W 804 & 805s.  My remaining
problem is that when playing loudly, the Rotel cuts out due presumeably
to overheating.  My living space is not that huge so I have this nagging
suspicion that there remains some non-audible component that is
overheating the amp at high volume levels. I have a sub-woofer that
goes down to 20Hz, & hear nothing from that, so if there is any
remaining ground loop component, I suspect its in the higher non
audible range.  (the amp has a -3db freq response up to 100kHz way
beyond my hearing levels)

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has this problem, or any
suggestions.

Dan

--
chinablues