sikahr;308923 Wrote:
> My point of view is that soundquality related bugs have very high
> priority, slimdevices obviously have opposite.

Without wanting to fan any flames, anyone who is really interested in
the highest quality would not be using a lossy format. I can't
personally see any benefit in using 320kbs MP3 over FLAC or Apple
Lossless. Storage is cheap and 320kbs is over the top if you wanted to
use it on a portable device as well as SB. I can see why this is a low
priority, it really is an edge case and frankly obscure and with easy
workarounds. I'd much rather the team fix problems in mainstream
features that affect the majority.

Why not transcode the MP3s to FLAC?

--
CardinalFang