sikahr wrote:
> So, there are two class of users:
>
> Audiophiles, real men who don't listen to mp3.
> They are not affected by Mp3 bug because they don't listen to mp3.
>
> Ordinary user, poor men who listen to mp3.
> They are not affected by Mp3 bug because:
> - they don't have equipment for hi-fi listening
> - they listen music where hi-fi is not important
> - they don't have ears for hi-fi listening
> - they simply don't have need for hi-fi listening
>
> If Ordinary user wants to become Audiophile, he must go through
> initiation,
> he must burn all your discs with mp3 and buy cables for minimum 5.000
> $.

Nenad,

Calm down.

There is a bug - I believe that has been confirmed (I've not
investigated myself).

However, as many people keep pointing out, it really doesn't affect many
people - you seem to be the only one who has reported it. And, for those
that it does affect, there is a perfectly satisfactory work-around.

There are other bugs that are more severe and that affect many more
people (wireless connection issues, etc). You can get an idea of the
priority a bug is likely to receive by multiplying the number of people
affected (impact) by the severity, and possibly add a factor taking into
account how much effort a fix is likely to take (resource), i.e.:

priority = impact * severity / resource

In your case:

Impact: low
Severity: low
Resource: high

So, priority = low * low / high = v. low

This isn't going to get priority over the many other things that SD are
working on at the moment, some of which you are not aware of.

You can bleat on here and anywhere you choose, but it ain't gonna change
a thing.

R.