I have a DCS delius/purcell & Transporter. My standard configuration is
to source the Master clock from the Delius to the Transporter. This
works well and the improvement is clearly auduble.

I have purchased some 88/24 & 96/24 flacs from Meridian, and have
managed to play them on my Transporter, but only with the Transporter
as clock Master.

The transporter requires a Master clock at the same sample rate as the
file (88 or 96Khz), and the Delius only provides 44 or 48 - So I can't
use the Delius Master clock. By the sound of it you would have the same
problem with the Verona.

The high-rate files sound good from the Transporter, however I wonder
how much better they would be if I could Master clock them from the
Delius !

--
AndreSz