I just changed the settings in squeeze center to ALAC->WAV and I couldnt
believe the difference, I still cant believe it, already did blind
comparisons with my wife helping change the squeeze center settings and
It was clearer than water from Swiss springs.

The bass tightened, the highs became ridiculously airier and the mids
sweetened, how much I was missing!!!

Still vinyl rules in my system but now digital doesnt fall to much
behind as it used to, now i can really consider listening sessions with
the transporter...

I dont know what goes on in circuits or codes, all I know is that it
sounds much better...

--
GuyDebord

Verity Audio Tamino X2 wired with v/d Hul Inspiration, REL Strata5.
AMPS: Pathos Classic One MKIII's in mono config. ANALOGUE: Clearaudio
Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Basis Exclusive
phono preamp, link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. DIGITAL:
SlimDevices Transporter, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2.  POWER:
Isotek MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), ASR Magic Cord
(ASR), Siltech SPX30 MKII's (Pathos) & v/d Hul Mainserver
(Transporter).