mr_bill;318312 Wrote:
> Thanks Andy,
> I'll give it a try as soon as I get my new Duet fired up!

I was using it all of yesterday - it sounds pretty good, a little
"dull" compared to a good rip, but certainly much better than DAB here
in the UK.

My only gripe however is starting a new station. Entering text with the
controller is painful, I wish I could pick an artist from my library as
a starting point more easily. You can do it if you have just played a
track by that artist before switching to SqueezeNetwork, but I wish I
could go to any artist in the library and start a Last.fm station as an
option.

Not sure if that's doable though, as you have to disconnect from the
library to start SqueezeNetwork - a bit of a usability disconnect in my
view. It would also be cool if you could store several artist names as
starting points for new stations.

--
CardinalFang