Tiem for a stupid question.

I have been using last.fm for scrobbling for over a year, and I play
last.fm from my N800, but I've never hooked it up via my SB3.

And how do i do that? I can't make it connect and/or play anything?

Do I need to have a pay account at last.fm?

Confused!

BT

PS : After I upgraded my DAC to the Beresford Mk6/3 DAC I noticed that
128kbs MP3's actually sounded quite good, a real improvement. I thought
I'd better keep this quiet so the lossless police don't get on my case!
Listenig to radio via AlienBBC sounds better than via FM.
Must be something in these new cheap dacs, or maybe I've over done the
whiskey!

--
BigTony

We're Only In It For The Music! www.zappateers.com