CardinalFang;321685 Wrote:
> I was using it all of yesterday - it sounds pretty good, a little "dull"
> compared to a good rip, but certainly much better than DAB here in the
> UK.
>
> My only gripe however is starting a new station. Entering text with the
> controller is painful, I wish I could pick an artist from my library as
> a starting point more easily. You can do it if you have just played a
> track by that artist before switching to SqueezeNetwork, but I wish I
> could go to any artist in the library and start a Last.fm station as an
> option.
>
> Not sure if that's doable though, as you have to disconnect from the
> library to start SqueezeNetwork - a bit of a usability disconnect in my
> view. It would also be cool if you could store several artist names as
> starting points for new stations.

(On SC 7.2 and also 7.1. I believe)

1. There is no need to (explicetly) connect to SN. You should have an
entry for Last.fm in the Music Services menu.

2. When going into track details there are options to continue to
various Music Services such as Pandora, Rhapsody, Last.fm (for the
given track/artist)

--
bhaagensen