I have had a lot of inquiries about using my Pace-Car reclocker with the
Transporter digital output in order to get both 44.1kHz and 96kHz
sample-rate playback.  I dont know how the Transporter works in this
respect and there are no specifics in the datasheet.

Since there is only one word-clock input, I need to know whether this
is limited to 44.1kHz or not.

If it is not limited to 44.1kHz, then is it necessary to have the
word-clock running at the right frequency BEFORE the data stream is
started?

In other words, should the word-clock be already running at 96kHz
before starting a track or can the word-clock be switched automatically
to 96 AFTER the stream is detected by my Pace-Car?

Steve N.
Empirical Audio

--
audioengr