Well, (if I understood properly) the ripping process has three stages :

1. The drive reads the recorded file in CDA format (this is the
important point in error detection, and that's where we need
AccurateRip).
2. The software transforms this file in another format (WAV, FLAC etc).
This process is error-free.
3. The software writes the file to disk (this process is error-free).

Then, the player reads the file, and, up to (including) the reception
of the flow by the network player all processes involved are
error-free. From that point-on, quality (and thus money) of all
components matter.

--
Themis

SB3 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus