darrenyeats;336277 Wrote:
> Inguz DSP runs on the server before the data gets streamed to the player
> - so no it won't work.
> Darren

I thought that the Transporter could relay packets back to the server
through the network connection and then receive and decode them after
application of the DSP?  There has to be enough bandwidth to do this
(though with some inevitable propagation delay), but I gather that
Squeezecenter just hasn't been configured to run as a server for
external components connected to the Transporter.  I thought I read
some comments from Sean about this, but its getting harder to find
answers in the archive with each successive month of new posts.

--
scintilla