nolan;336295 Wrote:
> I'm very tempted to give Inguz a try, can I use it on one of my
> Squeezeboxes and leave the other two untouched.
>
> Does it work ok with the stable 7.2 release?

I have it working with SC 7.2 (on a Mac).  I have the DSP engine with
the later expiration date.  I also had to edit install.xml to change
the line:

<maxVersion>7.5</maxVersion>

It is possible to completely disable InguzEQ for specific players. You
need to go through the restart process for all of your players  (even
the ones you don't want to use).  This will create a settings file that
is named <MAC Id of the player>.settings.conf.  Edit this file and look
at the third line and add Bypass="true" to the end.  Ie:

Client ID="xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" Bypass="true"

This completely disable InquzEQ for this player.  You will know that
it's working because the log file will say "Processing is disabled;
passing through"

Make sure you use DRC 3.0 to build your filters.  It is much improved.

muski

--
muski

Transporter via XLR->Bryston BP26DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy
7s
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s