Please, no morons or personal attacks.

A lot of audiophiles seem to think long speaker wires are bad. Folks do
things like each monoblock speaker next to the speaker and run long
interconnects. Of course, running long RCA cables kinda of defeats the
purpose, but who can tell an audiophile anything.

As long as you are running 16 gauge cable, audio frequency stuff is
pretty boring.

But "whole house" and audiophile don't connect at all to me.

Whole house means background music, nearly Muzak, for parties.

For listening to stereo, I want to sit in the sweet spot and hear
nothing but music. Which is why I've loved my SqueezeBoxen since my
first SB1 (non-G). The music comes magically, and the whiring disks are
in the basement.

YMMV

--
Pat Farrell