I'm glad that a few people finally got it. Thanks for the input on the
other amps.

I do have another listening area for "critical listening". I mentioned
this in this forum because I thought that some of the brighter members
would have an opinion on the amp. Instead a few found it necessary to
point out how antiquated it would be compared to buying 6 separate amps
and finding power for each amp/receiver throughout the house. Audiophile
doesn't mean "As complicated as you can make it".

Thanks again, I'll post pics when completed in another forum.

Landon

--
xanadu