Thanaset;351561 Wrote:
> Phil
>
> Thanks for all you help.  Last question: can the SB3 be fitted with a
> clock input?  If so, then it is possible to sync it with the Numerik
> then?
>
> Thanaset

yes...and yes!
You will need to find a company or friend who can do it though. The
benefits are very significant.

The Numerik was designed to work by slaving the transport (Kinn Karik
Mk1 originally) to the DAC clock. This gives the best possible digital
system using an outboard DAC.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...SB3+Stontronics PSU - Altmann
JISCO/UPCI - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods)- Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters,
Kimber & Chord cables
Outdoors: Boombox+Creative Sub (If I remember to turn it on...)