Another happy Beresford user here. IME it offers a huge improvement over
the SB. I originally used it with an SB3, but it was relegated to the
bedroom system along with the SB3 after I upgraded to an SB+. I have
recently had the dac upgraded by Stan to mark 6/4 and now prefer the
SB+ with Beresford to the SB+'s own analogue outputs. I have also found
that the Maplin PS improves things with 6/4.

The new version looks interesting as the pre-outs are supposed to be
much improved (the existing version direct to power amp sounds a bit
dull/veiled in my system).

--
john4456