ChrisMa;387511 Wrote:
> Yes but what about the sound - is that affected. All Hifi wastes heat
> etc!
>
> The Beresford clearly responds well to an increase in voltage from 12V
> to 13.8V and this has been documented elsewhere. I suppose this is a
> waste as well!

For the SB, The extra voltage is a complete and utter waste of the
earths resources, since the extra volt will not even make it past the
first regulator. Sorry.
It won't change the sound. At all. Try it and see!

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...SB3+Stontronics PSU - Altmann
JISCO/UPCI - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods)- Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters,
Kimber & Chord cables
Outdoors: Boombox+Creative Sub (If I remember to turn it on...)