Will your car go faster if you put a bigger fuel pump in it? Of course
not, because it's all designed to work as a system. Only in a very
poorly designed machine would there be such trivial bottlenecks that
you can correct.

I don't know why you're asking for my opinion, because I've already
commented on this here in great depth, in countless past threads. It
seems you're asking me to validate an assertion that there was a
compromise by saying something like "because a bigger/better power
supply would be too expensive". No, it is not as simple as you'd like
to believe.

--
seanadams