Thank you,

I'm convinced that the shortest the audio path is, the better it is.
The TP providing high level outputs, I really could not see any
interest of adding pre-amp -except for its switching capabilities -
which role initially consists of amplifying low level inputs to match
the amp input. However, you have to deal with the sensitivity
matching...

How did you managed the sensitivity matching between TP and the amp
input? You probably added attenuators with fixed or variable "gain". Do
you have any brand/model to recommend? Or do you know if there exist
balanced cables with integrated attenuators?

--
ligald

Transporter (wired)
PC with XP Pro SP3