probedb;412026 Wrote:
> Yep, plenty thanks, I have 3 gigs/concerts in 1 week over Easter for
> starters.
>
> Why would I want the smell of stale alcohol in my living room?
>
> I'm sorry but I disagree with you, I love sitting in complete darkness
> listening to music if I'm relaxing but that same music still sounds
> great when I'm walking to work listening to it on my Westone UM-2s and
> iPhone.
>
> Don't get me wrong live music is fantastic but it has absolutely
> nothing to do with listening to it on a stereo for me.
I love my UM-2's.  The best in the ear phones that not many have ever
heard of.  Comfortable enough to sleep with them in. It's with these
that I can tell problems with some lower bit rate mp3's which forced me
to re rip.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality