> Uncut magazine ran a piece late last year which, if I remember
> correctly, stated that the whole back catalogue was going to get
> another remastering...

Led Zeppelin has to be a strong contender in the contest to see who can
reissue the same albums and songs as many times as possible! They seem
to be milking the fan base to the fullest extent possible.

The cynic in me suggests that the "remasters" are never quite all they
could be. This would leave fans with the need to continue buying future
reissues in the fervent hope that one day down the road they'll get it
right. ;-)

Me? I just transferred my original LPs to digital for Squeezebox use.
Works for me...

--
mlsstl