Hi Dennis,

How is your Transporter connected to the power amp, with RCA or XLR?
What kind of passive attenuation are you using? I had mine connected
via RCA (with built-in attenuation) and I'm upgrading to XLR by adding
external attenuators (I just ordered Endler's ones) and I'm very curious
to see the changes, if any...

Regarding the "high-end" denomination of my system... it exist a lot
more expensive systems, of course. However I think that I reached a near
optimal ratio between cost/performances and I'm especially convinced
about the coherence and the simplicity of this system (the less material
you have, the less the audio signal is affected, the better it is). Hifi
is, for sure, not just a matter of costs... you can put together the
most expensive gears without obtaining any satisfying results; I
experienced this many times.

--
ligald

Slimdevices Transporter - Classé CA-2200 power amp - B&W 802d
loudspeakers