I had always naively asumed that it was only very popular music that
would go for the whole loudness war thing, but upon checking several of
my jazz recordings (including Coltrane reeditions, foer Pete's sakes!) I
saw that MP3Gain reported clipping in most tracks.
So while I can fix it easily in MP3s, what do I do with the FLAC
versions I have of the same albums? I know FLAC files also keep the
replay gain info, I just hve not seen a tool as handy as MP3Gain for
FLAC duty.
Please educate me FLAC experts. :-)

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo (8GB) - Vista Ultimate 64 (and
formerly Ubuntu 8.10 64)
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower tuned by Darmstadt Psychoacoustics
Lab
Headphones: Grado SR-1