My CD player and all CD's collection died few months ago. Transporter
took their place. I'm sure I will never look back. Now I begin to
collect new things - high resolution music files, like those from
hdtracksdotcom. I wish I could split the cost with someone - just an
idea.
Right to Transporter there is special place for ...nice Dual, direct
drive turntable. Vinyl resides in soft place of my heart and I just
can't let that quality go away.
I never thought that I witness such a weird combination of technology
but I guess it's all about music.
In my opinion, CD is at the edge of extinction.

--
gizek