DCtoDaylight;494708 Wrote:

> Personally, I've given up on the Transporter with 24/96 flac files.  I
> save and listen to all my hi res files uncompressed....

The <20 24/96 flac albums I have never caused me any problems (running
WLAN). I find I can not tell much difference in performance (skipping,
fwd, etc) compared to 16/24. The files are mainly from hdtracks and
linn.

That said, I do remember, from a firmware upgrade, that the reserves
are down to a level where 24/96 could impact e.g. scrolling performance
of the display. Though I don't know the real significance of this.

--
bhaagensen