Phil Leigh;534121 Wrote:
> The TP has somewhat less jitter than the SB3 and if you have a
> jitter-sensitive DAC...
But the jitter of the SB3 output is already pretty low - very probably
beneath the threshold of audibility. Jitter gets trotted out as the
explanation for everything these days, and I just don't buy it.

It seems much more likely that things like grounding issues and/or the
effects of radiated EMI on analogue circuitry are behind these
differences. (For example, we all know that the SB3's wall-wart sprays
RFI all over the place: that could plausibly disturb the circuitry in
nearby components).

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A