darrenyeats;544386 Wrote:
> Do you mean "Sampling mode: 16-bit, 44 kHz"? I assumed this was the ADC
> mode, not the digital signal that is input.
> Darren

Live in and Live out. It's both. All testing was Live in and out.

There is only one data rate setting "Per Action" (Record/Play, Record,
Play). I used Record/Play.

I was also not sure if RightMark assumes it's always paired since it
behaved that way when they are tied together (i.e. live in and live
out).

I think this is what they mean by "loop back mode".

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter/DuetController > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP6000,
DSP5500HC, DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > DuetReceiver > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP5000

'My Transporter Setup'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=350741&postcount=45)
'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)