Hi thanks for the quick replies and the sensible answers. I will look
into the room correction and see how I get on, however I do also fear
that it may be a red herring in my original post.

Basically we knocked a wall down and rearranged rooms in the house, so
my setup is now in a combined kitchen dining room (split by breakfast
bar).

So the room is over twice the size of my previous listening room
(although a lot of that is to the side of the speakers), but as for the
positioning of the speakers, furniture and listening position, well they
are all optimised right now as I made sure that the room was planned
that way. There's no way I could move anything around now, but to be
honest there is no better layout for my system than the one I have as
it is pretty much spot on.

--
PLynas