NewBuyer,i for one am not holding my breath on this
one.............Flying Pigs and Blue Moons come to mind............;)

dennis

p.s. michael123 "Going back to Transporter, which is similar to LINN in
operation (it is much worse, actually)".........HorseShit!.

--
dennis55

Slim Devices/Logitech Transporter
Bonnec Audiosysteme Timpano
Linn Products Akurate C4200
Totem Acoustics Forest
SqueezeBox Radio
Duet Controller

Linn LP12/Cirkus/Ekos2/Dynavector DV17D2/Linn Linto/Linn Lingo1

http://www.last.fm