dpaws;563924 Wrote:
> Errr Guys... (I promise to revise my family planning policy)
>
> To be serious for a moment, this combination of TS / NAD M2 / Quad
> 2905's is really quite special... to take on £23k's worth of premium
> Class A gear in the form of the Medea D/A and the Vitus SS010 is no
> small feat...
>
> My initial impressions are that it's a smidgen cooler (my Nordost
> cables won't help there) but the detail and insight into the recording
> is quite astonishing... musical too... scary! For the record there's a
> PS Audio Powerplant Premier looking after all the mains with Nordost
> Valhalla and Wireworld Silver Electra mains cabling (with Furutech
> Rhodium terminations)
>

> Anyone passing through Trieste is more than welcome to stop by for a
> listen, a glass of wine and a Carbonara...
>
> Ci vediamo a dopo....

Sounds great - 2905's are amongst my top 5 speakers.
Trieste looks like an interesting place...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio