I realize I was unclear about the hassle factor.  I have a Touch being
run through an external DAC in the better system but also have a Duet
in the living room system.  So buying lots of tracks that won't play
natively on the Duet I would consider a bit of a hassle.

I appreciate the suggestion to try the Linn site, but again, any
specific tracks/recordings where people hear improvements from the
hi-res versions on their systems?  I am trying to avoid buying a large
group of recordings looking for differences.  Would like to start with
a few that other people have already found to be able to discern a
difference.

--
ncarver