michael123;581681 Wrote:
> Acoustic treatment aside,
> digital transports have tremendous influence on sound quality,
> but this is a function of all other system components.

I politely but vehemently disagree, and let me add that my opinion is
based on extensive testing of my own, plus the results of every
controlled test ever conducted on this issue that I'm aware of.

That said it's still just an opinion, and everyone is entitled to their
own (and to choosing what to spend their money on).  But I think it's
fair for the OP to know what the range of opinions is, and what's the
evidence behind them.

--
opaqueice