Diego, I'm surprised you find the SBT's analog output unsatisfactory. I
had been using a Lavry DA-10 DAC (a very highly regarded $1,000 DAC)
with my SB3 when I bought the Touch. I did two weeks of back-to-back,
synced and volume matched comparison between the SB3/Lavry and the
Touch and could not reliably tell the difference. I ended up selling
the Lavry.

Perhaps my system isn't fancy enough or my aging ears have fallen too
far (though I can spot lots of differences when other items are
switched) but I find the analog outs of the Touch very good. I know
some will spend a lot of money for that last 1 or 2%, but I can't
imagine a $300 DAC offering any improvement.

I'd double check setting and connections if I were you. Equipment
location can also be an issue in terms of picking up radiated EMI. Make
sure those are not the issue before you throw money at the project.

--
mlsstl