I'm looking for music tracks on Linn Records that I listen in a show,
some where advertised to be new recorded in 24/192.
Since I would like to take best possible quality but as Transporter
only can 24/96, what is then best pic ?
a)Original 24/192 and down sample it myself to 96kHz once for all, but
using which SW ?
b) Linn down sampled 24/88.2  ...BTW strange choice 88.2kHz, why they
don't use 96kHZ who is an integer division ?
c)I also know that SOX could do it on the fly, but as I run SBS on a
NAS this would end in constant re-buffering ...so this is not a choice
here.

--
your momo