magiccarpetride;611652 Wrote:
> Sadly, I do it, mainly because of my dietary constraints (I'm a
> vegetarian, I'm watching my cholesterol).
I must say you conjure up a very appealing image: after you have
"ordered" your family to prepare the meal, do you immediately tell them
that you have no interest in how they prepare it, or do let it come up
in conversation over dinner?
If the cook tries to bring (eg) the fact that he has found this
vegetarian recipe in this Saturday's Guardian, I assume you say, "Look,
I'm just not interested- who do you think I am, Phil Leigh?"

--
adamdea