magiccarpetride;617365 Wrote:
> This is not a pissing contest. Who cares about the validity of someone's
> observations? We're here to have fun, share experiences, pull each
> others' leg, etc.

Not sure why you think my comment was part of a contest. I don't
believe I suggested that anything I have is bigger, different or
superior to anything of yours.

I also can't say I've spotted much leg pulling on your part - you've
always seemed quite serious about your positions.

But that's the whole reason people even bother to post in a forum such
as this - they think they have something to say. Inevitably that will
lead to some disagreements, as we've just illustrated.

Finally, as far as showing off your privates, you'll need to find
someone else. I've got no interest.

--
mlsstl