I had a stand alone two channel system fed by a  Modwright Transporter
(sounded awesome)....then I  added a Duet  on a complete separate
system(on the same wireless network) to power speakers on my deck and
kitchen. Now my two channel system sounds like a veil was
added....volume is way off...lost huge amounts of detail lost. I did a
factory reset on the TP...still very weak.

Anybody have any ideas? I have an electrician coming next week to take
everything off wireless and put it on ethernet. I have wanted to do
that for a while..and I know it is better...I am concerned it won't fix
my problem....as I have been wireless for a while and never experienced
this muddy veil.

Help

--
scp2